COPYRIGHT OF THE SANDDOLLAR WEBSITE ?
Click - to expand
- LIMITED LICENCE TO USE WORKS.
You are granted by www.sanddollar.co.nz and its content providers, a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the services provided and material and works incorporated within the www.sanddollar.co.nz website and its downloadable material.
- REPRODUCTION AND DISTRIBUTION OF MATERIAL OR WORKS.
- No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the owners. The owners may be contacted through the website’s contact page.
- Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website is not allowed without express and prior written consent of the author.
You may share this website by:
- Using any of the share icons at the bottom of each page (Email, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram,and Linkedin);
- Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and
- You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to www.sanddollar.co.nz . Extracts of more than five(5) sentences require prior approval from the owners
Click - to expand
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION.
- When you sign up online to receive newsletters, traveller information sheets and other products, you must provide your name, and email address. We never sell or rent your email address or other personally identifiable information you provide us under these circumstances.
- When you order or book with us, we add you to our email list, and we’ll send you general information and marketing pieces from ourselves.
We use ‘Mailchimp’ for our newsletters, who are an independent newsletter specialist website. Provision is provided within their newsletter format to update or unsubscribe from our email newsletters.
We use ‘Google Analytics’ to anonymously analyse the use of our website by tracking information such as page views, traffic flow, search items, and click through. We use this information to improve our site. We do not share any of this information and we are not able to identify any individual user.
We use information we collect as follows :
- To process and send to you your order(s) and booking(s) which you have made with us.
- The email address which you have provided is used to communicate with your regarding your order, to send you your order, and may also be used to send occasional newsletters, updates and related products or service information.
- To improve both our website and customer service. We take on board the information and feedback you provide to us, along with customer support requests.
- We do not disclose your information to outside parties, except those that are involved with us in operating our business(es) and website(s), who are required to keep this information confidential.
- Where required by law, or to protect our rights and those of others, enforce our site policies or protect property or safety, we may release all or part of your information.
- No personally identifiable information is provided to other parties for marketing or advertising.
Unless otherwise disclosed during collection and with parent or guardian consent, we do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 16 years of age. If you are under 16 years of age you should not under any circumstance provide personally identifiable information to us. If we discover that a child under the age of 16 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will immediately delete that child’s information from our site.
By Greg Watt avid traveller and author of travel websites and blogs. You can keep up to date and share travel insights with Greg at Vanuatu Traveller's Facebook Page for things in the Pacific, or Traveller-Info's Facebook Page for things elsewhere in the world, or with Greg himself on his Linkedin Page or Google+ Page.